Thursday, September 18, 2008

11:08 PM and I just felt like typing.

Nothing really important here, I just felt like typing. Must be the writer in me. Anywho, I recently decided to try to save $1,000.00 In an effort to do so I'm foregoing buying anything, and I mean anything until I've reached that goal. I'm a little over halfway there at approximately $530.00. Woohoo! So, what should I buy once I'm able to? I'd buy books, but I'm not allowed to do so until I've read 100 of my own books. Quite a lofty feat for me. I love books, but reading them can sometimes take quite a while, as I am usually either:

1. Busy

or

2. Lazy

Nevertheless, I will reach my reading goal. But what to buy, what to buy? It's funny, because I get these grand ideas to go out and buy something but when I actually get to the store the desire kind of dries up. I think this is due to the fact that I see an item, I see the price, I think of how annoying it can be to get said item removed from its box, and then I remember how small an area I have for displaying the things I buy. Or maybe it's just leftover guilt from my ex. Nevertheless, I shall buy something, and when I do, I'll put up a pretty review of it for all you lovelies.

Better go now. My butt's getting numb.
Sam

No comments: